Tuesday 25 August 2009

I swear to God I'll never understand How you can stand there straight and tall And see I'm crying And not do anything at all

I haven't really got anything to talk about .. the thing I want to discuss will just upset me so I think I will keep that at the back of my head .. 4 weeks.

I have many things to look forward to in these last 4 weeks of summer.
Saying my final farewells to everybody.
Flat night!!! Miss Soup sooo much.
Some rather eventful nights out .. :)
An amazing night in with my fave Ginger.
Mitten times .. because I have had them all summer and I am never going to be sick of them :D

I can't wait to get back to college.
Like Soup said, as long as me, him, Mittens, and Shortcake all stick together we can get through this final year without any problems. Screw the drama!

You know what, besides the obvious reason why my mind is a bit all over the place at the moment, I am actually smiling so much recently.
I have amazing friends and family who are always there for me no matter what.
My little sister is genuinely happy so I can't help but be happy for her.
Love you little sis. <3 :D

Thank you to anybody who finds my life interesting enough to read about :)
xxx

1 comment: