Saturday 18 April 2009

Every parting leads to new horizons .... <3Sock .. x


Emma I love you So much and I hate to see you like this.
I havent spoken properly to you in ages and it's really hurting me, I need to see my Emma
<3> Sock <3> Mittens <3 Glove <3
-------
I hope people appreciate how much I care for them because honestly some people I just could'nt live without.
I haven't a clue what I am going to do when Ry goes to Brighton, Who am I going to play games with and eat pasta with and make up songs and funny videos with ... =[
I hate CHANGE That fucking word!!!
It is the worst word ever invented.
Why do things have to change?
Why do people have to change?
I mean I'm not saying everyone should be neutral all the time, I just don't get why people change into completely different people.
I miss the person he used to be
I miss the person she used to be .. I could honestly say those two phrases forever because people are always changing.
And it always seems to be the time when I finally feel a connection with that person
Damn It!
I just wish, for once, someone would just give me a break hand me a nice guy who I find attractive and tell me to live happily ever after.
Cause I am just fed up of being walked over and made to feel this way.
Some people are so close to losing me and I don't think they seem to realise it, saddest part is I don't think they would even care.
I mean people say they do and people are there for you but when do you ever know if someone really truely cares?
I'm sorry to go on a bit of a wierd and highly emotional rant but I just ... I just want to be happy for longer then like two days, is that to much to ask? I just want to be able to be happy without someone or something ruining it. And I know "thats life" But fuck that! It doesn't always have to be.
She wrote that she missed me and that she cares for me.
To be honest I wish I could just hate her and cut her out of my life because then I wouldn't hurt.
But I can't
Because I do care for her
And I do miss her
And most of all I am scared for her, I don't want to see her hurt or sad.
I just don't know If I can be as close to her as I want to without getting hurt, and the olsd me would just think "if it makes her happy do it." Yeah, Ok, her happiness is so important but what about mine? Isn't mine important to?
So for once I am going to put myself first and not rush into this with her happiness the sole importance, I am going to take this at my pace and see what happens.
'Everything happens for a reason' ... xx
And as for you.
You already lost me
... xx

4 comments:

  1. I'll make pasta with you :)

    Miss you Glovey ^.^

    Your awesome =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. And why is my blog in your name xD

    Loveeess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you.
    Always will.
    <3
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. RUTH I LOVE YOU!!!! you're one of my best friends im always here always will benn always have been and i couldnt imgaine me without you!!! i know how much you care and i hope you know how much i care aboutyou
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete