Sunday 11 January 2009

Sooo ... Whats a blog? =D - 11th January 2009

Hey guys, right so I am new at this hmmmmm =]
Firstly the reason I have began this is because I was looking at my friend's blog (which is amazing by the way) and I decided this may be exactly what I need to vent anger, excitement, love you know the usual ^___^


Soooo basically I'm Ruth, 17 going on 18, Studying Performing Arts which is fabulous, love
Disney with a passion (yeah I know i am sad), I love my friends with a passion I just wish I knew who they really were sometimes ya no .... ummm I would rather perform and read then do anything else in the world. One more thing I am addicted to the twilight saga =]=]


So today has been interesting I just drove around preparing for my driving test which is on tuesday AGGGGHHH *bites nails* I will let you know how that goes, hmm what else did I do ... oh yeah get ready for my second day back at college wooooooooooooooooooooo!!


Right well I am shattered so you will all just have to learn more about me another day
I will leave you with this song which i introduced to my lovely friend Zoe awhile ago and to be even cooler (HA) I have joined it to my very TV couple of all time Brucas <3 =D.


... You carry all your thoughts across an open field.
Where flowers gaze at you.
They're not the only one's who cry when they see you.



Chow for now =]
Loves guys
!X!XX!!

No comments:

Post a Comment