Friday 17 April 2009

I wish my friends could be happy like ponies with pink and purple tails ... xx

The Universe Tends To Unfold As It Should

Heylo people
Little cook and shit cook are having a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge heart to heart so I thought I would write a blog considering I haven't written one for like ... 2 days?

I wish people could be happy.
Not that I'm saying I am all the time cause of course I'm not, I mean you can't be all the time, I know I'm not.
I miss Alice, lots.
I miss my nan lots.
Annnnd I miss summer and sunshine and happiness and old times when everything was OK and people could get along because everyone was just so happy it wasn't possible to be sad.

Some of the most important people in my life will be, to a certain extent, leaving my life =[
Turtle, Pidge, Little cook, Strings ... I just can't believe people are going to just walk out of my life when they have made such a big impact.

----

Oooo I have two job opportunity's  so I may have two jobs soon woooooop

=]=]=]=]=]

Safe! Its Jess,

Life is hard, and it throws all sorts of bullshit at you, but (without sounding like I'm preaching) Its also a Gift.
Don't waste your short time in this life wondering about the 'What If's' Just take a deep breath and do what you feel, not what you're told. Enjoy how brilliant you are and can grow to be.
People get so caught up in the negative side to life and forget to live. Shit happens, but then you learn, you grow and you move on with a better understanding of the world.
Someone like you is a rare find, so it's difficult to get your head around situations which are caused by people not considering the others around them... this is why you are so fantastic.
Smile Chick... Amazing things can happen.

PEAACCCE!

Little Cook.

3 comments: