Monday 20 April 2009

One is enough, the others are pointless memories that need to be forgotten ...

Hey guys

So yet again I have seen someone who used to mean a lot to me and realised that I need to stop blaming people for things that have happened.

I mean shit happens, Mainly to me it seems, however you just have to learn to try and get used to it or get over it. There are too many people in my life who have just walked in made a huge difference then walked straight back out again, and in a way that's fine because in life you will meet people like that. I guess after they have taught you what they are meant to they can just vanish, maybe you will see them again though.
Life is too short to bear any sort of grudge and I guess I have just finally realised. May be a little late.
Sock<3mittens<3glove
I honestly don't know what I would have done without you recently.

Zoe me and you are going to form an amazing friendship over the next year and I will never ever let that break or bend.
Ross, What can I say? I have only known you for what, 3 months? Maybe more.
There is honestly not one other person who can make me smile even if I feel like curling into a ball. How do you do it?
Thankyou guys

And thankyou everyone who has been there for me and trying to tell me things which sometimes I find hard to believe ... I love you all <3



3 comments:

  1. Nawhh Ruthy =D
    We love you too ^.^
    Such a great help =]

    I do it by..... having.. smile... making.. abilities.... fail.

    And that's one cute picture :)

    Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We already HAVE formed an amazing friendship. ;) Lol.
    You are my best friend, to be honest. Well...you and Ross are, but whatever.
    You've stuck by me and been there for me more than anyone else has, and I really do appreciate all you've done for me.
    Things are good. I love you so veryyyy much. :)
    ALWAYS.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well saved Zoe :P
    "Well...you and Ross are"

    Love You Ruthy =]
    Xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete