Friday 3 April 2009

Then lay your hands upon me now And cast this darkness from my soul.


=] Thanks to Lukey for the Title ...

Heylo people. Guess what its HOLIDAY TIME!!!!
Today was nice I had my individual tutorial with Judes and I came out feeling light because its nice to hear all the hard work you put in doesn't go unnoticed.
After my interesting and slightly embarrassing talk with Judy food was calling so town was the next place we headed of to ... not much else interesting to say really.
Saw my gingey today ... he has a girl friend now ... its fine

I am soooo glad we have broken up for Easter because I really think two weeks away from the drama is going to do me the world of good I also have some pretty neat things planned ^^

  • Monday: Emma's birthday, Party/Child's picnic =]
  • Tuesday: Ryan & Hair cut (yeah boi)
  • Wednesday: Thorpe park <3>
  • Thursday: Kwirsty's Birthday gathering.
  • Friday: .... May have a date .... ^^
  • Weekend: Usual shiz
Second week still isn't 100% sorted but I know I am seeing my vice guy =D

_______

Hmmm I'm feeling guitar ... chow for now guys !X!X!


2 comments:

  1. Hope you have great holiday Ruth.
    Hope you don't mind me reading your blogs - it's nice to know what you're up to nowadays :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Date?! With whooo?
    ;D

    Thorpe Park! :D I'm excited!

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete