Friday 24 April 2009

Everything was beautiful at the ballet. Graceful men lift lovely girls in white. Yes,


"HI Everybody"
"HI Doctor Nick"
xD

Soooooo
Apologies for the lack of blogs this week.
I have been busy house sitting with Hana and it has been frigging awesome ... =]

Start of the week:
Not so good really, had a bit of a rude awakening and realized something I really was not ready for, however Hana had me over straight away and it was all good.

Tuesday:
Not much to say really had an interesting day at college, had radio acting, costume construction and gay gay gay business.
Then went to the Witney quiz which was good.
Came home to a house smelling of gas then nearly passed out ... not so good.

Wednesday:
Had an amazing nights sleep, probably due to me almost passing out =]
Enjoyed an English National Ballet workshop much more than I ever thought I would.
Had a lovely interview. Got the job :D:D:D:D:D:D
Came home, watched The Notebook and Had a good old cry .. =]


Thursday:
Had an amazing rehearsal for our show. Which is next week .... Aggggh!
Went to see Manon. It was beautiful =]

Friday:
Well thats today and since receiving a call from Judes telling me to let everyone Know I media is cancelled I have just planned to spend the afternoon with Emma ^^
Then I am seeing <3 Sock and <3 Mittens later .. woop! Also might be going to the pub with Emma, John and their friends later .. Ha! Thanks for reading this guys. It's nice to know I am interesting to somebody. Have a nice weekend. =D !X!XX!

1 comment: