Monday 6 April 2009

I do not let the little thieves under my tightly buttoned sleeves

Happy Birthday Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmma =D

Hey guys.

This weekend has been lovely because I spent most of it with my mittens ... that sounds rather funny =]
Saturday I spent the day with my Gingey, it was so lovely to see him and spend some one on one time with him but you guys already know all bout saturday so moving on ...
Sunday was a Mittens day involving lots of laughter, excitement and planning ^^.
We then went to karaoke for a couple of hours before coming home and watching Family Guy as you do.
Today was brilliant, its Emma's birthday so she had a gathering at her house and I had the best time I was just basically laughing non stop throughout the whole day and crooning over the reaaaaaaaaally hot guy however that is irrelevant ;)

He was BUUUUUUUFF!!


The drive home. Ha what can I say >>>> MINI ... YELLOW CAR :D:D:D
I can't wait until tomorrow, Thorpe Park annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Road Trip!!!!!

So Tomorrow I am meeting up with Cundy in Oxford, I'm thinking Noodle bar, shopping and hot chocolate. Great combo!


Chow for now
!X!XX!X!

No comments:

Post a Comment