Monday 12 January 2009

"Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends!"

Hey everyone
Soooo really weird day today, firstly I wasn't exactly in the best of moods since everyone seemed so tense at college and my mind is just in melt down at the moment.
Basically My friend Zoe who i love passionately *hehe* has been having a hard time recently and her so called friend said something he really shouldn't have and she just lost it ... she had every right!

********************

S0 I was thinking - "does anyone actually know who their real friends are?"

I mean I know everyone thinks they know people but what do you do when they turn around and show that they are nothing like the person you thought you knew ....
For example my best friend (Alice) moved to Scotland like 3 years ago and I haven't been the same person since, she was the only person I really felt close to and trusted with my life so for her to be taken away was really hard.
Ever since she left I found it hard to connect with people, I mean I try and things but it just feels like they are fake =[

I guess I just wish I had someone who will always be there no matter what because it just seems the more i try to gain that friendship it slips further and further away.

OOOOOO To throw another spanner into the works my mum wants to talk JOY =[

*******************

Riiiiiiiiiiiight enough of this I need to cheer up soooooooooooooooo LEE EVANS TIME!! =]






Thanks for listening guys, hope I didn't bore you to much lol ... if I do just leave me a comment and give me a good telling of hehe

Chow for now =]=]
!X!X!X!




1 comment: