Tuesday 20 January 2009

My sincerest apologies

So firstly I am incredibly sorry I haven't wrote on here since like Thursday I have just been exceedingly busy sorting out car insurance shiz since someone decided they were going to crash into the side of my car =[=[
Luckily they took full responsibility and my car is now fixed and raring to go =]

**********************

Soooooo the news is:
  • Most of my Class are fucked of with business and are not enjoying the course at this moment in time so thats not to good
  • We have a dance assessment tomorrow which should be fun then I am going to see Bride Wars with a couple of people, that should be a good laugh =]
  • I am turning 18 in like 10 days =D
  • My mum has decided to give me the money she left for me sooo uni/drama school is looking brighter
  • And most important .... DISNEYLAND IN LIKE 6 DAYS ^_____^


Now I believe I am going to continue eating my chicken curry and watching Neighbors.
=D Chow for now !X!XX!

No comments:

Post a Comment