Saturday 24 January 2009

One day i'll fly away

2 Sleeps =D

So today I spent the day trying to cheer up my newly single friend, now considering she has been with her bf for like 3 years this turned out to be exceedingly hard however it did make me consider how young we are and how much life we have to live.
I mean think about it because she has been with someone for 3 years she hasn't had the experience of going to a party and meeting a random stranger and having a flirt or going to a house party and be able to have fun and join in any drinking games, If you know what I mean ;)

There is just so much we should enjoy in life and it is weird to think some people aren't free to do you know things they should do when their young ... good on her and everything but now she is so attached to him that she is devastated=[

Hmmm maybe now she can enjoy being young before she goes of to uni and such ... anyway it just made me think freedom it's an amazing thing and We really take it for granted, well not anymore =]

*****************

Apart from trying to cheer my friend up my day was spent packing and getting final things for Disney!!! ... Ok I am a tad too excited =D

Right well I'm going to get back to watching Junior *hehe*
Chow for now
!X!X!X!

No comments:

Post a Comment