Monday 13 April 2009

And the songbirds keep singing like they know the score ...

Wooooop
Guess who Just finished her Performing Arts in Context ...
Yeah boi
ME!!!

...

So after helping my father with the gay ass gardening (sorry Zoe my dad is a douche, a very lovable douche however still a douche XD) I decided to go on over to Jess and Rory's flat and see how Buffy was doing .. ooo daddy just came home =]=]=]=]=]

Anywho where was I before I was harassed by daddy oh yeah sooooo I am a tiny bit worried bout Little cook she is a bit obsessed with Guitar hero, I mean maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajorly she has been playing for three days straight and as I am sat here she is still playing ... oh dear!

********

I feel so wierd guys
I spent the whole day with Ryan and I have loawed everybody else who I don't need in my life because to be fair ..... fuck em!
I have had an epiphany people (ha ok maybe a bit exaggerated) But i am just done.
Life looks good

Open mic night was Buff ting, Luke's voice gave me tingles once again as usual annnd vice guy's hair looks yummy ... as does he =]=]

Sock makes me happy =D As does Mittens =D

Big cook Little cook welcome to our kitchen XD hehehehehe love you Buffy <3

So Kirsty's birthday should be good especially seeing as I am going to see That'll be the day before and even if the person I want to come can't it will still be good, at the end of the day its their loss my dad doesn't normally reach out to people like he has to this guy however I'm sure he will survive. 
I see Kirsty's being a night where everyone is going to get wankered good times!!!
Also Thursday I'm going back with Vice Guy soooo that should be interesting ;)

Anywho Now Shit cook is playing guitar hero so I'm going to go but I'm happy with this life and the other stuff that doesn't make me happy .... FUCK IT!!! 
It's not like I have to put myself in the position where I have to think about it.
Also the person I could end up losing, Don't really think he would care that much even though he says he does ... hm we shall see =]

Chow for now peoples ... If you see a sad blog tell me off .... mmmm carefreesmoking =]=]

!X!X!X!X!

2 comments:

  1. HOW?!
    Were you that bored? xD
    Lol.

    As for me, I haven't even started.
    & you know that I won't start it until the night before it's due in, right? :P

    I R RULEZ. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo!
    Sock makes Glove happy =]

    Anyone outside of this who reads that is gonna think I'm off my face xD

    X

    ReplyDelete