Friday 18 September 2009

I guess I'll just wait and anticipate ..


Heylo everybody.
I'm sorry for my lack of bloging which actually makes sense lol. Promise more serious ones from now on.

So thats it.
Last day with Kirst and it sucks :(
I know I will still see her and shiz but it doesn't stop it from being difficult.

The hardest goodbye is still yet to come ...

"I'm sure this one goodbye could kill me."


Back to college monday :D:D:D:D:D!!
Thank god!
I have been soooooo missing college.
Nomnom college times :)

Miss my mittens quite a bit, however I am happy she is smiling and I will make sure she continues to smile even though things may become a little .. how do I put this, Low for her? Yeah, I would say low. But she will be fine as she has me, Ross & many other people who love her lots. Specially her lovely Stephen.

I best get back to helping my uncle clean the house and finalizing gay face's present .

Love to you all :)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment