Monday 5 April 2010

18 Till I Die!!!!!!

Hmmm feel like I have been failing at the whole blogging thing recently, soooo I shall fill you in on the past few days/weeks lol.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
I have seen many shows recently which is always good :)


Last Saturday I saw the lil bro in Billy Elliott, and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. The main people were amazing. He is sooooo much better then he makes out lol.

The dad - George and Mrs Wilkinson - OLI's NEW GF :D, weeeeeeeeeeeeere amazing!!!!!!!!
Hehehe but more bout that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ later :P


Monday me and Liz went to see a .. um interesting take on Peter Pan. hahahaha. It was definitely worth it eh Liz.

Wednesday we all went to see The Lion King.
Nooooow anyone who knows me knows that I have a teeeeeeny tiny love obsession with Disney, so I loooooooved it.
The costumes, the music, the muscles hehehehe!!!

It was definitely one to remember :D

Finally on Saturday I went to see Tom Wolstenhome in OYMT's Beauty and the Beast.


OMG!!!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!
There is soooo much talent within that company, specially Belle, The Beast and Lumiere. I just had to email Charlotte, she was so phenomenal.

I do LOVE Disney. :D


*******

Me and Liz watched the Orphan today .. AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!
SOOOOOO SCARY!!!
Gotta say Isabelle Furhman is gonna go faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar :)


Hahaha me and Gingey watched The Frog Princess recently :D:D:D:D

Did I mention that I love Disney


TOY STORY 3 OUT SOOOOOOON!!!! AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.


****

Oooooo yeah Oli's new gf :D:D
Hehe she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo lovely. I actually love her.

Annnnnd he is happy. Genuinely happy. BOUT TIME!! :D

Just Oooookas now ... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment