Wednesday 6 May 2009

Don't dream too far. Don't lose sight of who you are

Hm Is it weird to miss someone who you have only seen some of for about a month?
Is it possible to meet someone who can completely flip your world over?

Is it?

I don't know anymore.

---

Today was nice.
We started a new, interesting group dance to 'All That Jazz' and it looks like it should be rather good ... well really good if we all put our all into it.
Sexy might I add =]

I was amazed I was able to write a half decent Monologue, however I did write one and I must say it isn't to shabby :)
It makes me feel good.

I start work at Snakes And Ladders soon ... woop!
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I have been offered a job at Abingdon drama club .. =]=]=]=]=]
Fate!
Thankyou Megan, Gemma and Judy Gray.

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment