Wednesday 13 May 2009

I will always see you as my cloud floating high above everything, Out of harms way ...

I am so worried about you
And scared for you.
I don't see how this is going to pan out.

I wrote this.
Let me know what you think x

So, like, how long has this ‘thing’ been going on for?
I mean it’s not like last time is it? Because you said, you said last time would never happen again remember, you said that it would NEVER happen again.
Do you know how worried I was about you? I mean I just walk in from college and your just balling your eyes out and dad’s just stood there holding a bag, and it’s full of food. Whole, UN used, not even touched food. Where an earth did you hide it? You would have thought the amount of times I have been in there to borrow stuff (starts to laugh) yeah your straightner’s were always a favourite aha woops, sorry.

(Pause)

I didn’t mean to do this to you; I mean like when you broke my bike and I called you a fat cow, or when you killed my goldfish. I mean you were 7 and how were you supposed to know that if you squeezed a gold fish as hard as you could it would explode and land on Grans head. I mean ... You wouldn’t.

(Pause)

Its just. I love you Luce. I hope you know that. I can’t watch you put yourself through that again.
So, what do you say, eh?
Come on, shake on it.
No crosses involved. Say it, No crosses. No crisses either. I know that one.
Right, so good.

(Pause)

Yeah good.

---

How can I help you?
Please tell me

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment