Wednesday 20 May 2009

My one hope was that I'd survive you .. <3 I'm just a notch in your bed post but your just a line in a song :D

Heylo
At this moment in time I am so unbelievably tired and moderately annoyed but hey ho FML! XD
The weekend was awesome.
Friday: Didn't really do much just helped my uncle mow the lawn ^^
Saturday: Had work at ADC woooooo!! Work is amazing =] Then went shopping with Ry.
In the evening I went to my friends birthday camp out and became extremely intoxicated =]
Sunday: I woke up and had to go to ADC again, but I didn't mind because I actually love it there. I then went to work for the first time at Snakes and Ladders, it was again another hit hehehe =]
Sunday evening I was invited to the flat. Woo. Me, Phil, Ror, Jess and Zoe all went to karaoke. And me and Zoe actually sang. "we're going down down in an earlier round, and sugar we're going down swinging."
We then carried on to read scripts, hear hilarious story's and watch Donnie Darko. Just basically have a cracking night.
Monday: Me and Zoe were woken up to Jack and Nathan Jumping on us ... fun.
We then all had gorgeous food made by little cook, laugh at Nathan fail on game cube, listen to FML and Sickepeidia and Wrestle. Yes that's right we do rule :D
Luke then joined in the merriment just as Zoe, Jack and Nathan were leaving.
I then proceeded to stay there another night. The fun never stops.
Tuesday: College. Then me and Zoe went to Harris, had amazing nachos. played cards and just had an amazing time chatting about our main topic and choreographing a dance for Harri's mum Ha! We then all went to the quiz in Whitney. To be quite frank me and Zoe failed Immensely.
By this time it was time for bed.
Today: Well I had inflatable fun ...... I didn't however have fun being the only person cleaning the costume cupboard. Gemma, Megan, Liz, Zoe and me are legends. End of.
I have also had fun today chasing down mittens and tackling her to the ground :D I love her sooooooooooooooooo much.... she is my best bezzie hehe. I feel like ten.

Sooo not much to say now.
I will continue to try and sort out my fucked up computer and atempt to learn my monolouge ha.

Chow for now
!X!X!X!X

No comments:

Post a Comment