Thursday 16 July 2009

I am covered in skin, No one gets to come in ... <3


Aggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh!!
Harry Potter tomorrow .. I wanna see it so bad.
I thought I had best write some part of my blog, considering I asked Zoe to type out my first one for me .. LOOVES .x

You know what? It's weird how when you leave the country for a while you start to realize just how important you really are to people, and for once you don't doubt that people love, respect and need you in their lives.
It's a lovely feeling.

Thankyou to everyone (you know who you are) that makes me feel amazing about myself, for everyone their comes a time when that isn't easy to believe. ^^


I love you all ...
Hahahhahahahaaha >>
It's No Lyn Wednesday.
Is Your Name Lyn??
Then Stay The Fuck Home ...

... Bitch.

ROFL . x


We Are Too Cool ... Love you Eggbert / Spatula! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment