Wednesday 15 July 2009

I'll Meet You There ... <3


I'm baaack! Yaaay!
It's been a long, hot, relaxing week; away from everything. & I loved it. :)
Now, I'm sat with Spatula / Eggbert / Mittens. (Yes, she has three names, because she's cool.) I would sit here and tell you everything I did, but it was too...spontaneous to structure.

All I will say is that I found a brand new, brilliant book. Made some new friends, and spent the amazing week with my Gingey. It was a perfect way to say goodbye. Hm..

Now Zoe's going to write something (even though she's the one who's been typing this out anyway...)

YEAH. Hi. ;D
Ruth / Ladel / Shelly / Glove is complaining and saying that she's tired as she's had a long time, which to be fair, is...fair...
8-)

& I shouldn't complain. She got me an awesome fan and a spinning Arial on top of about 342486793487639856 Smarties. :)

We're going to see Harry Potter tomorrow, which is awesome because Harry Potter is just..too cool.
Exciting timesss!

Anyway... uhh... yeah. This should technically be MY blog as I'm the one writing it..
LOVES.
Okay.

BYEBYEBYEBYE.

(Thank you, Mittens, for that wonderful blog right there. May I just add that I haven't been typing because I've been travelling all day
... & Zoe's better at it than me, but shh.. it's a secret. ;))

BLOG TOMORROW... when Zoe's around my house. :):)
LOVESSS.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Smarties. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment