Saturday 30 January 2010

Ruthy it's your birthday, happy birthday Ruthy.

YAYAYAYAY!! I'm 19

So Finance .. Done
Auditions .. practically done.
Reports .. Done

Everything is good.

Lyndall Dawson you are the most insperational person ever, thank you for everything you said to me and to him. It made me feel wieghtless :)

Hmmm ... so, that stuff is awesome. But, it's a well known fact that as soon as one thing starts going right in your life something else has to go wrong.
And I feel like I am drifting from some people, specific people that I definitely don't want to drift away from. However like Henry said.

"Sometimes people just change and you have to respect that change and let them grow"

Wish I could Henry.
She's the seed and she has grown :)

Love you little one x x

No comments:

Post a Comment