Saturday 9 January 2010

Stop frigging snowing!!!!

Wow!!
I haven't written in time.
Basically .. it won't stop snowing.
Now, yes the snow is pretty but it's so annoying when you can't go anywhere or do anything.

My week consisted of this:
Monday. Audition - Went awesome :D
Tuesday. SAW ALICE!!!! Best thing ever <3
Wednesday - saturday. Hana was here, and couldn't leave because of the gaaay snow. Good times though :)!

Soo .. I have an unconditional offer to Swansea Met. :D All they went on was my Personal Statement and Reference. "you show excedingly good qualities" .. Hm.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD I feel this is good.

So If worse comes to worse.
I'm of to Swansea guys :) Canne believe it.

Right. Guess I better get back to monologue learning and review writing.

X x X

No comments:

Post a Comment