Friday 17 September 2010

In any other world you could tell the difference

Hello all you strangers out there (or friends who read my blog) :)

So, after taking a look back at my first post on the 11th of January 2009 I have realised just how much of my life I have posted onto a site and how much it has helped me funnily enough.
Well College is over .. that part of my life has drawn to a close. I came out of it with many different friends, fantastic memories and some heartbreak but it is all a lesson learned. But, more importantly I received triple Distinctions :) Could I ask for more? ... No, I don't think so.

Sadly it is time to move to a new place with new friends and in a way a new course.
Starting tomorrow I will be living in Bognor Regis in my own house with 7 other students ... :/ Fuck!

I enjoyed a final evening with Rossifer doing what we always do .. eating to much, watching simpsons and family guy and just having a general laugh. Then Soup came over to say goodbye. Perfect final day.

I have been so excited the past week that I haven't actually stopped to think and prepare my self for a whole new chapter. Now I'm shitting a brick .. like, a huge, fat, brick.

So my fellow bloggers/readers thus begins the Uni student :)

Ruth Blackwell : 19 and going to Uni .. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment