Sunday 15 February 2009

Foaming mutilations in the kiss of death Sometimes I wish I was a pretty girl

Hello everybody

So situation has changed and I am no longer going to be "fucked" over. I have had it.
I don't get why people think that they can use, abuse basically just treat me like a piece of crap ... it's not fair.
Apologies for the tiny rant I'm just feeling well fragile =[

Pidge, "Dave", Linds, jay, Em, Harri, Zoe, they are all leaving in like 6 months and I have recently realized how empty it is going to be without them ... People always leave.


*************

I remember when I was about 10 my Nan used to sit with me on our garden and we would both watch the clouds roll by, It honestly felt like I didn't have a care in the world, recently I find myself wishing I was that age again ... responsibility sucks!
There are so many people who expect things of you and need things from you, sometimes I need time to myself, I can't be there for everyone all the time, I'm not super woman!

****

Dance show soon ... woooooo!
Another chance for me to feel inadequate and small, god! I am so self destructive today and it's all revolving around one person.
How is that even possible? To feel so bad all because one person doesn't say something to you but does to someone else or maybe compliments you one day but ignores you the next. When did it become possible for one person to decide how you feel? .. It shouldn't be.

Many people (myself included) Worry way to much about what other people think, say and do. I for one have decided "no more!"

Easier said then done

=[=[
*********

I finished my song today guys =]

chow for now
!X!X!


No comments:

Post a Comment