Friday 20 February 2009

Sometimes a looooooooooooong walk home from Cowley Road to the park and ride is all you need to clear your head ..

.... and No i am not kidding

It was one looooooooooooong walk home

So yesterday was actually amazing.
Spent the day with my Pidge and we had the best day as usual aha loooves :)


Then went to Megan's meal and had a really good time also, mainly because Phil just kept cracking me up .. He is a character that one.

Then after all the hullabaloo and drunkenness not on my behalf I had to take a looooooooong stroll down to the park and ride considering me, being the numpty I am, forgot that there was a last bus and it was early, woooooooooops!

So there i am little me walking down the road, heels in one hand and bag on my arm and i can honestly say i have never felt more peaceful and tranquil in like all my life.
It was literally just me, the road and streetlights, maybe a couple of buses and the odd honking car. It was lush man, i advise anyone who needs to clear their head or just get away take a looooooong stroll down a long road, preferably not at 12 at night maybe not the brightest idea on my part but hey ho.

---------

So after all my consideration and thinking I have decided to just give up on 'him' because i thought he was different but he is just the same as every other person who has fucked me over.
He is not worth my time!

Chow for now
!X!X!X!




No comments:

Post a Comment