Monday 23 February 2009

Iv'e never been in love before, now all at once it's you, it's you forever more ...

But this is wine that's all to strange and strong, i'm full of foolish song and out my song must pour ... << My song =]=]

Howdy Y'all
So Sunday was frickingawesome
Spent the day with Kirst just chinchilling as you do and as usual had the most amazing time with her.
We started of just chatting and stuff about our usual gossipy subjects, we then played some rock band and owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwned it!
We then went for some lunchy poo's and laughed a lot at the stupid things we were saying and doing (it was just one of those day's)

We then went to sainsburys to grab Tor some skittles (they have new "confused" ones, they are well good=]) and me a red nose, well two cause I bought saunders one but it looks soo like his face he makes .. had to be done ..

Hahahahahahha it's soooo Luke ^^
Anywho we then got followed home by a BUUUUUFF guy (Phwoooor)
After we shook him off (aha) we went back to Kirst's and did some jamming on our guitar's ^^
It was a fucking royal day "Ruth are you having a shhhh, Thankyou" Hahahhaha Kirst you fucking crack me up.

So college to day was .. interesting to say the least.
Why do people have to know everybody's business.
It has nothing to do with you.
Don't get involved.
Grrrrrrrrr it really fucks me off!!!
But apart from all the 'drama' it was actually quite a fun active day.

Dance auditions tomorrow ...SHIT!
And then Rock Show soooon .... oh dear. I need to gain confidence, believing in myself might help ^^
I have chosen my black dress for the show though, as Hattie, Zoe and I are going for a Saturdays kinda thing ..
What do we think???

Anywho guys guitar is calling ^^
Chow for now
!X!X!X!



No comments:

Post a Comment