Tuesday 17 February 2009

.. Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone I love you and that's all I really know ..

.. I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes

Hello everybody, how we all doing today?

It's official I hate business work =[

*************

So should be seeing Emma later, going to watch He is just not that into you =]
I am quite excited as I think it should be good fun.
Also should be seeing Zoe tomorrow we are going to be ever so cool and watch High school musical 3 (yes we rock)

******

I have come to realize that the only way you can honestly move on is if you decide to cut that person out of your life as much as is humanly possible sooo I am proud to announce that the number is deleted, the messages are gone and any phone call has also been erased so I shouldn't really be able to get in touch with 'him' and that is a good thing.
Plan is working =D ..... Kinda =S

Thought I would share with you the fact that I can now play this on guitar .. silly things like that make me smile ^^

Chow for now
!X!X!




From LYRICSMODE.COM lyrics archive
Lyrics | Taylor Swift lyrics - Love Story lyrics


No comments:

Post a Comment