Thursday 5 February 2009

Snow is falling all around me, children playing having fun ...

hey guys

sooooo sorry that i haven't wrote on here in ages I have just been so busy and shiz.

I had the most amazing birthday and I got a surprisingly amazing birthday surprise hehe, lets just say someone really made my day ;)... YUM YUM!

Also I have had the most amazing couple of days with a certain someone who makes me really chilled ... snow miss Dixon?

College has been stressing me out to the max, never ever thought I would say this about an educational environment but I wish we were working harder or doing more, I'm getting sooooo bored and fucked off with some people in my class grrrrrrr!!!

In contrast some people are making me feel really happy and are making it easier to get through this year ... fucking love them.

Snow day today baha was well good =D
Gotta love the snow <3

Should be hanging with my two very favorite people tonight .. maybe I will recieve another suprise gift =]
This is bad guys. I am getting severely fucked over but I can't say No .. AGGGGHH!!
I haven't a clue what to do. When you have been in love with someone for over a year and they finally decide they are going to treat you like more than a friend what are you meant to do?? Ohhh this is so bad =[

Chow for now guys
!X!X!X!

No comments:

Post a Comment