Friday 6 March 2009

Tension .. so much tension

Well apologies for the huuuuuuuge lack of blog's
Life has just been mental

Dance show was amazing =D

I have to go and prepare for rock show now but i will hopefully write on here again soon..

Chow for now
!X!X!

.....

Hey guys
Thought I would just write some more considering I am now in the comfort of my home ^^
So How is everybody?
I'm okish just a bit peeved at the atmosphere surrounding me but hey ho could be worse.
Not much planned for this weekend really just do some work, get the shopping usual weekend really lol

This past week has been ... fun =] Dance show was obviously amazing as we have so many talented dancers and two brilliant choreographers.

...

Rock Show should be good as long as some people relax a tiny bit, I don't like seeing my friends all stressed out, especially the ones who have worked so hard and put so much effort and energy in so just to make sure everyone else is happy.

Anywho I am going to get back to eating my chocolate animals and watching skins ^^ Great combination!

Chow for now
!!XX!X!

No comments:

Post a Comment