Saturday 7 March 2009

Waiting for your call, I'm sick, call I'm angry call I'm desperate for your voice

Hey everyone
I'm really annoyed my Microsoft office word has just completely fucked up and i kinda need it for work GRRRR!

Anywho day was pretty good, spent it with Ry and the siblings ^^
Went into Oxford to get my bright tights and high heels for Rock Show then had pizza hut as you do. Then went back to Ry's watched a tad of Enchanted =]
Then the rents came home so we all watched Ant and Dec's Saturday night takeaway.
Now I'm home writing on here ... fun times =]

Rock show all next week .. that should be interesting.
Not very good that I am losing my voice though oh and have I mentioned so is Zoe, Oh dear.

Well I haven't really got anything exciting to say but I do have some calming music for you to listen to ... =D



Chow for now
!X!X!X!

No comments:

Post a Comment