Monday 2 March 2009

Your actions speak much louder than words So tell me why ..

Hey everyone
There is so much drama going on recently i can't keep up.
I miss some people sooo much, and not having them around is really difficult.

Most of my friends are so down recently and i hate it, I wish I could just take it all away from them but I can't and I don't think I ever can.
Don't you hate it when you no there is absolutely nothing you can do to help someone yet you still feel in some way like there is =[

****
I spent the weekend with my cousin down in Cov and i had an amazing time.
It was lovely to see her considering i haven't seen her in like a year :O
She is 20! I can't believe it, feels like only yesterday when we were getting all excited because the parents had said we could have a McDonalds =] Oh were does the time go?

Dance show this week =D
Scary stuff ... Rock Show ... It just gets better and better

The ND2's are leaving in like 3 months and I don't know why but in a way I am glad, just because I know some of them I would be better of not seeing again either because they upset me or we just don't get on.

Predicament

Chow for now
!X!X!

No comments:

Post a Comment