Sunday 15 March 2009

Scars are souvenirs you never lose, the past is never far, did you lose yourself somewhere out there

Hi people
Sorry for the Lack of blogs Ibeen mega busy with Rock Show this week.
It was amazing though =]

So spent the week trying to understand some things;
Firstly) Why Oh Why!?
Secondly) Rory
Thirdly) My so called friends
Fourthly)My mother

I have come up with one solution so far and an extremely nice email ^^

Spent this weekend with Zoe hehe fun times!!
Saw Ross's gig, i actually enjoyed it as we just spent the night laughing at the Shiiiite head bangers and CLASH girl AHHAHA
Made Nacho's cause we are awesome
Ate cookie dough ice cream=]
Went to Tesco's
Saw a Slumdog Millionaire (fucking phenominal) with Gem, Layla and Meg =D

____

I have had it with "it" though.
I have just stopped everything, "it" doesn't even excist to me anymore ...

Chow for now guys
!X!X!X!

No comments:

Post a Comment