Tuesday 24 March 2009

Some people hide their deepest desires ...

Hey people

Soooo My weekend was really really wierd it started of kinda sad but good as I went to hannah's because she was a bit upset as was I. We just watched TV and had a good ol chinwag.
Then Saturday Harri had her audition for Brits school so to celebrate we went for dinner at pizza express ... and had a very interesting discussion which ended in us both hating one person more than we ever have before.

After all this commotion my weekend was saved by one very interesting person ... Ross =]
He kept me sane.

Monday started of amaaaaaaaazingly as i got to try the best brownie evvvvvvvvvvvvvver!! Ross and Zoe are Genius's!!!
However it kinda went down hill as my chat never really happened =[=[

Today ... well not much to say really apart from I had a great chat with Kwirsty, I finally sorted out my work experience and I am determined to have a good night at the quiz.

As for the rest of the week .... lets just see.

chow for now
!!X!XX!


1 comment:

  1. Heyy Ruth :)
    I came across your blog so thought I'd stop and say hi! Check mine out as well :D

    Have you had a good night, and enjoy the rest of your week :)

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete