Friday 26 June 2009

How do you wriiiiiiiite a song ....? Where is he? Getting Dizzy!!!

OMGIDDYGOD!!!

I have just had the best three days with my lovely Mittens.
I have honestly never had so much fun with one person, I mean I don't even know where to start. To quite one of the most loved musicals; "Let's start at the very beginning, a very good place to start .."

Wednesday.
I went into college to look at the ball photo's and talk to my Phillydelphia.
The Photo's are gorgeous, has to be said. I also got to talk to some lovely people who I haven't spoken to in a while. I got to say a proper goodbye to a few certain people who mean alot to me also, so that made my day that little bit brighter.
I then left college and went to grab Mittens.
Emily had and A2 drama piece which I really wanted to go and see so we swang by there before setting off. We were not dissapointed.

The road trip then began :D:D

We arrived at the campsite and I decided to take Zoe on a small tour around various places, fun as always. We ended up getting stuck in swings, slides and many other various children play items XD
Me, Zoe, my father and Pam then went down to the club and watched, probably the cheesiest entertainment show ever.... Hot Hot Hot!
Moooooooooooooooooving swiftly on.
Ha Gay guy!

Thursday.
Swimming ... that's all I have to say.
Me and Zoe had the best time in the pool.
:D
We were supposed to treck up to Western Super Mare but they weather was meh!
That night we played a quiz at the club, and came third. Not to bad if i do say so myself.

Friday.
Last Day =[=[
Swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwimming .... again =]
This time however we had goggles .. and yes I did manage to break mine. I know DOUCHE!

Road trip time again =]
This time we did get the tinyest bit lost though LOL
Returned to Abingdon where we met Richard and had some fun times in the abbey, we then went to Richard's house with a couple of people and played some awesome games of Card's =]=]=]=]=]=]=]

Thankyou Miss Cox.
You have just made three days into three AMAZING Mittens/Glove days ... only Thing missing was sock =[=[ .. We are seeing him tomorrow though :D:D:D:DYAYS!!!!

Quotes.
"The Iron .... CHASITY BELT!!"
"HA it looks like your wearing men's underwear"
"Rory said come round at 8, Come round at 8, come round at 8!"
"How do you wriiiiiiiite a song"

"ME "So we are playing chace the Ace"
Rich "Riiiiiiight ... So why have I got the Ace"

Rich "Have a nice birthday"
Zoe "Yeah Cheers"
Me Yeah cheers"
Zoe "Yeeah cheers ... ugh I'm so stupid!!"


Thankyou
Love you .. x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment