Tuesday 23 June 2009

I need to forget you're troublems.

OMG!!!! Nooooooo

Firstly
I love Sock
He is Amazing, sweet, considerate and loyal and I miss him =[

Secondly
I love mittens
But everyone knows how much I love, and I feel it's getting to the point where I don't even need to say it because I know she knows already =]

Thirdly
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I miss you
Please, please pleeeeeeeeeeease don't hurt me again.

Love to Buffy .. Amazing
Fringey .. (Retract anything I wrote here .. it doesn't apply anymore)
Coxy .. <3 (ahhh the magic ..
Rory ...<3 Couple ^^)

----

I want my Mittens and I wan't you.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I miss you too Ruthy :) of course I'm loyal, I wouldn't hurt any of you :)
    At least someone read mine then :D
    Love you :) x x x x x

    ReplyDelete