Thursday 4 June 2009

Ok I understand that I live in the world but it doesn't mean I have to be involved in it all the time!!!!!

<3sock<3glove<3mittens<3

OMFG!!!

I can't stand this.

To whoever knows me and cares for me you know I am not like that, to whoever doesn't and want's to believe this complete and utter BS be my guest ...
I just can't believe how much of a two faced lier she is being .. It is actually like I'm back in school. She is actually bullying me =[=[

For anyone who cares. Please don't listen it really isn't true =[=[=[=[

Thankyou everyone who have been there, specially the people who had to face my bad mood through all the drama SMG<3 And To the people who had to stay up with me till like 3am while i cried .. E<3R I'm sorry to put you through that guys. But you! You lieing, two faced, attention seeking little girl can get out of my life. I really dislike you immensly. Sorry for the rant just please believe me when I say I have done nothing, and please don't let her tell you otherwise. xxxxx

P.s Thank you Fringey . (Retract anything I wrote here it doesn't apply anymore)
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment