Tuesday 2 June 2009

Without you .. the stars gleam, the poets dream, the eagles fly ..

Hey peeps.
How is everyone feeling today?
I have had an interesting half-term spent with awesome people (jealous much)

However pretty boring day today. Two lessons. That's right TWO!
I know what your thinking "Omg all you do in your course is doss about, you don't even go in for a whole day". If you are thinking that you would be wrong, we are just not in as much as the FMP is of major importance and we are not in it.

Hmmm I can't wait for tomorrow. There is nothing better then spending a few days with brilliant people who make you feel on top of the world.
I am looking forward to kicking Zoe's ass at Mario Kart MWahahahaha!!!!!!
Bring it on Shortie....XD

I don't really have much to say apart from ...
normally my titles don't exactly mean much, they are just lyrics, poems or quotes I like, this one however does.

My life still goes on, so don't think you can be a part of it now. You missed out.

Chow guys
!X!X!

No comments:

Post a Comment