Tuesday 16 June 2009

Just never let them see you sweat ... Turn the other cheek. =] .. 90210!

I have had the best couple of days.
Yesterday Mittens treated me to a Chinese at oxy, it was yuuuuuuuuuuuummy!
We then had the best conversation, right Zoe ;)
The cinema was then calling our name sooo we went to watch one of the funniest movies I have seen in ages. Night at the Museum 2. Don't knock it till you have tried it. "And you, you are just trying to hard. I'm evil, I'm asthmatic, and whats with the cape, are we going to the opera? I don't thhik so ... XDXDXD
We also saw the most amazing machine which actually sells films. It was anazing!! Well it amazed me and Zoe anyway ...

So after seeing a hilarious film and buying 3 for £9 hehe we then decided to drive back to Zoe's and have an eventful evening of arcade games, retro styley.
On our peaceful drive home we all of a sudden get drenched by an unexpected downpour of rain which then turned into huge hail stones. We then noticed the road was almost completely flooded.
We then arrived home and played Wallace and Gromit which we completed =]
Street fighter and Alien storm were also on our list of games, as well as Sonic 2, Alex the Kid and Flicky.

I then recieved a random phone call from Mr Daniels inviting me over the flat so of course me and Zoe made our way over there. When we arrived we had an awesome fun filled hour, much worth the drive.

Fun times!

Today was just as good.
Me, Bradders, Phill and Rory went into Oxford looking for a dress, I must say we found a buuuuuuuuuuuff one. Well I think so.
The Noodle bar was then calling so we all went to have food, well apart from Rory who went to meet his Mrs.
We then met Nath and Jack for like 20 minutes, which was just enough time for Jack to get me discount on some gorgeous Purple heels =D
Bradders had to leave by 3 as she had the dentist soo we then made our way back home. Of course I had to pop in on Zoe and show her my dress. Both her and her mum were extremely impressed.

He he hope I haven't bored you all.
Talk to you all soon.

Will probably need somewhere to vent feelings considering what will be happening this week.
Chow for now guys
!X!X!

No comments:

Post a Comment