Saturday 13 June 2009

This is the way you love me, I'm not pretending, no hope no love no glory, no happy ending ...

So this is it.
No more days of endless Damien Rice.
Or Hana Banter
Or Cundy Cab's
Or Tutti Fruity singing day
Or Big cook and little cook ..... =[

This may seem so silly but it honestly feels like the end .. I'm not ready for that.
These people have all changed my life maybe some in better ways then others, specially one in paticular, how am I going to go everyday without seeing them?

2 years ... It has flown by.

I need to sort this out.

_____

You know what you two, you are the only people in my class I trust with my life, Honestly Thank you soooo much. I know you are always there for me, no matter what you hear or see.
I never want to lose either one of you. I would miss our cake making and BAMF talk to much =]

This isn't really making much sense today but I have so many things whirling round inside my head I just can't stop thinking about it.
Friday they are gone!

_____

Kiss me Kate was amazing and Anthony. OMG I will miss that guy.
He is going on to do amazing things and I no one day I will be down in London watching a show and I will turn to my friend and say "I went to college with the lead guy who is on stage. Anthony Illot"
I love you guys so much. Thank you for the past two years they have honestly been the best years of my life.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment